Sqribble Review – Create High-Quality eBooks & Reports Within 5 Mins, Without Typing A Word?
In a nutshell, what is Sqribble?
eBooks, PDFs and reports are a great way for any online business to generate leads and create brand awareness. However, creating your own eBook can take several weeks, and outsourcing the work can cost from several hundreds to even thousands of dollars, depending on length.
Now, you can create stunning, informative eBooks in under 5 minutes.
Who is Sqribble for?
No matter what type of business you plan on doing online, generating leads is key. Even if you chose to be an affiliate marketer, where you are promoting other people’s products, you still need to offer unique bonuses and ‘incentives’ for someone to buy through your affiliate links as opposed to another marketers, or go direct to product owner.
Therefore, Sqribble is extremely newbie-friendly, as it can be used by anyone, even those who haven’t even got started online yet.
Of course, if you already have an established online business, you still need to be generating fresh leads. Sqribble allows you to pump out professional eBooks and reports at warp speed, without time and effort, and without spending a ton of money hiring writers and designers.
What’s more, the creators of Sqribble hand you 4 bonuses that allow you to start your own eBook design agency, if you wish, and charge $500+ per eBook to clients.
Basically, anyone who has an online business, or is looking to start an online business, can use Sqribble to generate a constant stream of fresh leads for their products, offers and services:
- Affiliate marketers
- Product creators
- Marketing agencies
- eCom store owners
- Local marketers
- Social media marketers
3 things I love about Sqribble:
- Sqribble comes with over 50 eBook templates in 15 of the biggest niches online, such as health, languages, food, business etc. You’re sure to find templates to suit whatever subject you have in mind. Each template is beautifully designed with clean elements, allowing you to create stunning, professional looking eBooks that a graphic designer would be proud to show off.
- A big issue with creating eBooks is typing… no one likes typing! Sqribble offers 4 routes to automated content. First, you can input the url of any site you want, and Sqribble will pull in all the information from it, populating your new eBook. The second option is that you can simply copy and paste any text from anywhere online, and paste it directly into your eBook (of course, with both these options, you need to make sure you are not infringing copyright). The third option is you can upload a Word or text file, and Sqribble will automatically do the rest for you. And finally, Sqribble has a ton of copyright-free articles in 15 different niches – just pick the ones you like and Sqribble will compile them into an eBook. Of course, if you’re in the 1% that actually likes typing and coming up with your own content, Sqribble allows you to type directly into its platform, so you can see exactly how your content is going to look inside your new eBook
- Sqribble automatically provides you with everything you need to make your Ebook look professional, such as gorgeous eCovers, automatic table of contents, automatic headers and footers, automatic page numbering….automatic everything!
What will I get inside Sqribble?
You get the full Sqribble creation platform, which includes:
- Create eBooks, report, white-papers, guides, info products and manuals on the fly
- 50+ professional templates in 15 of the biggest online niches
- Full ‘drag and drop’ design features, including cover pages, images, icons, backgrounds, dividers, button and links, bullet lists, call to action areas etc.
- Fully customizable – change fonts, margins, colors, layouts, styles, themes, and add unlimited pages
- Training center with over the shoulder videos and multiple interactive lessons
Any drawbacks to Sqribble?
It’s difficult to find any drawbacks to Sqribble. Even as a complete newbie online, whatever you plan on doing, you will need to generate leads. And giving away high quality eBooks, reports etc. is a tried and tested strategy that even global brands use to generate fresh leads. Now, even if you’ve never written anything more than a text message in your life, you can create professional eBooks that entice people to leave their details and interact with your business.
Do I get any bonuses with Sqribble?
Yes, you get 4 bonuses – all of these bonuses are geared towards anyone who actually wants to use Sqribble to set up their own eBook design agency:
- Full commercial license – create unlimited eBooks, reports and whitepapers with rights to sell to anyone and keep 100% of profits
- Client management dashboard – Give clients restricted access to your eBooks inside Sqribble so they can leave editing comments and manage projects (clients will never see Sqribble branding)
- Feedback engine – send clients your designs for approval and get feedback in real time, allowing you to get the job done faster, and paid faster
- Agency website – Professional, done-for-you website with stunning pre-filled portfolio for you to show off to your potential clients
Final thoughts on Sqribble:
One of the biggest hurdles anyone has online (whether a complete newbie or a seasoned marketer) is content creation. We live in the information age, and consumers are consuming content at record speed. Previously, the only option was to spend time and effort creating your own downloadable eBooks, reports etc., or spend a lot of money upfront having the work outsourced, without any guarantee that your new creation would bring a return on investment.
Now, literally anyone can create stunning content for lead generation, or as bonuses to affiliate offers, or even set up their own design agency…without any writing skills or design skills – Sqribble is a game-changer!
A quick note about the reviews on this site: I am an affiliate for every product I review. The vendors of these products give me them without charge in order for me to test them. However all my reviews are done as honestly as possible and I make no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sales price should you decide to purchase that product.