Paleo Recipes: Chocolate Almond Butter Bar No Bake Recipe
If you are looking for Paleo Food, I am in the same boat! It’s kinda hard to find Paleo recipes on the internet without paying for them. It’s not easy trying to create a Paleo meal when you don’t have recipes. The first of the year I started the Paleo diet. I am determined to have a paleo diet success story that will soon be written but first, I need Paleo recipes!
I started with a Paleo Diet Food list before I attempted to make any desserts. I was surprised at all the substitutions that I could use to make a Paleo Dessert recipe! Voila! I created Paleo bars!!!! But wait! Here’s the best part… the kids and hubby even liked it! Yay! Success!
If you are starting the Paleo diet and need recipes, I plan to write many, many more! Be sure to bookmark the
Paleo Recipes Category here
Here’s my attempt to make a substitution for a Peanut Butter bar recipe. I call it the Paleo approved Chocolate Almond Butter Bar!
Here’s how I make it:
Paleo Diet: Chocolate Almond Butter Bar No Bake Recipe
Paleo Approved Dessert Recipe
- Almond flour
- Butter (grass feed)
- Shredded Coconut
- Almond Butter
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (The Enjoy Life brand is dairy, nut and Soy free)
- Pitted Dates (about 4 or 5 of them)
- Mix together 1½ cups Almond Flour with about 4 tablespoons of melted butter to create a crumb base for the bar.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a small pan and set in the freezer.
- Cut up the pitted dates into small pieces
- Mix together 1 cup of Shredded coconut, ½ cup of Almond Butter and the cut up dates. (it should be a thick and pasty consistency, add more almond butter if needed)
- Take the crust out of the freezer and spread the almond butter mixture over the crust. Set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, Melt 1 cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stirring them between heatings. (it took mine 1 full minute to melt them completely)
- Cover the melted chocolate on top of the bar and refrigerate for about 5 to 10 minutes (or until the chocolate has hardened again)
- Cut into squares and serve
This is is a syndicated post. Read the original at www.isavea2z.com
A quick note about the reviews on this site: I am an affiliate for every product I review. The vendors of these products give me them without charge in order for me to test them. However all my reviews are done as honestly as possible and I make no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sales price should you decide to purchase that product.