A quick note about the reviews on this site: I am an affiliate for every product I review. The vendors of these products give me them without charge in order for me to test them. However all my reviews are done as honestly as possible and I make no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sales price should you decide to purchase that product.
If you are sick of commuting to work every day or just want to make an extra income on the side, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve dedicated this page to helping you stay up to date on the latest work-from-home jobs available for all different occupations, hours, compensation, and more.
It takes forever to find the right jobs and then you have to go through the application processes on top of that.
With this page, I figured I could at least help you save a little time by putting new, remote positions all in one place for you.
If you’re in need on an online career, don’t forget to bookmark this page, so you can easily check what new positions are available on a weekly basis.
Watch the videos for more job details.
Technical Writer at CrowdStrike (6/29/18)
This job is a highly-rated cybersecurity company. You’ll need to have a portfolio of writing samples, experience addressing customers’ problems through documentation, a good grasp of user experience fundamentals, etc.
Sales Representative at Museum Hack (6/28/18)
This job is full-time, pays $15 per hour, includes monthly commissions, and incentives like performance-based rewards. You’ll need 1 year of B2B sales and customer service experience.
Work-From-Home Merchant Support Associate at Amazon (6/28/18)
With this job, you’ll work for
competitor. You’ll need previous experience with an Amazon Support Team, skills with Microsoft Office tools, etc.
Check out the job here
. For reviews, salaries, and more info about working for Amazon,
go to this page
5 New Online Jobs Available Right Now (6/27/18)
7 Work-at-Home Jobs Available Right Now (6/18/18)
Job application pages:
6 Companies Hiring for Work-From-Home Jobs Right Now (6/13/18)
Job application pages:
5 Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now in June 2018 (6/2/18)
Job application pages:
Technical Writer at GitLab
– This is a worldwide position that includes a lot of benefits. You need experience using Git and writing software documentation.
Remote Stylist at Modsy
– This job pays $15 per hour and requires a bachelor’s degree. You need relevant experience to the job and in retail furniture design.
Transcriptionist at NCC
– This position pays $40 per audio hour. A degree in English, health/medical research, public policy, creative writing, or social sciences is preferred.
Customer Support Agent at Alchemic Dream
– To get this job, you need good gaming experience, patience, linguistics skills, and a positive attitude.
Online ESL Tutor/Teacher at Golden Voice English
– This job pays around $18 per hour and has flexible hours. You must have an ESP Teach training certification, pass a background check, etc.
5 Part-Time Work-From-Home Jobs Available Now (May/June 2018) (5/31/18)
Job application pages:
Remote Part-Time Customer Service Agent at Ecolab
– This position pays $16 per hour. You need to have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, experience with Microsoft Office, and live near the Minneapolis area in the U.S.
Online Men’s Stylist at Bombfell
– You’ll need a 4 year degree, residence in New York or New Jersey, and 1-2 years of experience working in fashion retail. You also get a 30% employee discount.
Product and Purchase Support Representative at Concentrix
– You can work full or part-time. To apply, make sure you have 1-2 years of customer support experience, a High School Diploma or GED, and a 25 WPM typing speed. This position includes advancement opportunities, monthly performance incentives, and possibly health insurance.
Email Customer Care Representative at Movado Group
– You’ll need 2 years of experience in customer service/call center work, one year of heavy email management work, be good with Microsoft Excel and Outlook programs.
Social Media Evaluator at Lionbridge
– This position offers a maximum of 7 hours per week and flexible scheduling. Requirements include an iPhone or Android phone that is less than 3 years old, social media experience, residency in the U.S. for the last 3 years, and cultural awareness of the U.S.
Easy, flexible side jobs you can do on your phone or other devices:
– Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code:
– Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
– Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
– Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
– Get paid to shop online.
Tools to help with these jobs:
Many of these jobs require experience with or constant use of different tools to get the best job done. I’ve listed some of them below so you can familiarize yourself with them and be more effective at your online position.
is a free editing browser extension that helps with grammar and punctuation. It’s great for writing, editing, transcription, and other related jobs.
is a suite of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. They help with all sorts of tasks that a business, professional, or student might need to perform.
Customer support headsets
are very helpful and often required for customer support jobs from home. You want one that has a good mic, wired connection, and maybe noise cancelling.
is a free resource that you can get on your phone or other device for learning code languages. I’ve found it’s one of the best ways to learn CSS, HTML, Python, or just about any other programming language.
helps you set up a blog with WordPress in just 3 steps. If you ever want to go into freelancing, need writing examples for a job, or want to start a business, I recommend you set up a site with that tutorial. It will save you money and get you up and running quickly with a fully optimized, customizable site.
helps you figure out what your word per minute typing speed is. Many transcription and writing companies will require a 50 or 60 wpm typing speed, so you need to use a test like this to see where you’re at. It’s a completely free test to take.
is a suite of products that include Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more. It is free to use with your Gmail account and is fairly similar to Microsoft Office. Many employers require that you be familiar with using these resources for day-today operations, so I recommend you try them out.
is a website that allows you to do a quick test of your internet speed. This will help you determine if you have the minimum speed required for the job you’re trying to get.
is a service that lets you make video chatting easy. This is something I always recommend you get familiar with if you’re going for a tutoring job that’s home-based. You usually use a Skype or something similar to do the online teaching.
Related content you might also enjoy