As a teenager it can be a frustrating and expensive time. These days many young people are turning to the internet and looking for the solution to how teenagers can make money online whilst working from anywhere with an internet connection. Whilst the idea of making money online sounds like the ideal solution to not only teenagers but huge range of age groups, there are many scams and pitfalls that await, especially if you are new to the concept. Luckily there are legitimate and completely legal ways for teenagers to make money online. In this article we are going to take a look at what you should be aware of if you really want to start earning extra money online. The technique that we recommend may not be ideal for some people and you should follow the guidelines here before considering any kind of venture online. Whatever route you decide to take you should also be aware of fake systems and scams that are all over the internet if you plan on searching further for means of earning online.
The best way for teenagers to make money online will depend largely on the circumstances of the individual, the amount of time that you have to spare and if you are willing to invest any money into starting a real online business. Within this page we will give a recommendation that you can start immediately, completely free of charge but you should be aware that this recommendation is not a get rich quick scheme or a magic solution that will start earning you money over night without putting in any effort. Our recommended technique requires some time and effort on a regular basis in order to make this work. The amount of time that you have spare is something that you should consider greatly before starting any online system.
When you search online you will no doubt find many methods of making money online that are supposedly ideal for teenagers. Unfortunately most of these systems pay very little and in some cases not at all. If you are looking for a more substantial way to make money online then you should take a look at our recommended method.
The Top Methods Of Making Money Online For Teenagers
– This is our top recommendation for making money online. This might be ideal for some teenagers but not for others. More on blogging and how to make money from it in a moment.
– Earn money from selling other peoples products – See our top recommendation for advice on this method too as we give you advice on combining Blogging, Affiliate Marketing and Youtube!
– Create popular videos and monetize with advertising.
Slice The Pie
– Into music? Listen to music and paid for writing very short reviews. The pay isn’t great but this is legitimate and you can earn a small amount of money each day with this.
– This site gives anyone past the age of fifteen the opportunity to teach. Do you have a skill or passion for teaching? If so then perhaps this could be the solution for you.
– Can you provide an online service for $5? You could join thousands of people that do just that and make a lot of money in the process if you can offer a valuable service. Check out the site to get an idea of what people are offering.
The Top Methods Of Making Money For Teenagers That Don’t Work!
Get Rich Quick scams
– There are loads of them around. If it sounds too good to be true, it generally is! Get in touch with me if you have any doubt. (see the bottom of this article)
Testing Video Games
– Sounds great but many companies expect you to play for a long time, test various features and write long reviews for extremely small amounts of money. Jobs are hard to find with very limited spaces available.
Clixsense & Swagbucks
– Just two names of companies that offer cash for watching videos and clicking adverts. Sounds good until you see how much you actually earn! Watching a video or clicking an add with these guys will earn you around $0.002, that’s a lot of clicking and watching to earn just 1 dollar! There are lots of these companies, don’t get scammed!
– I highly recommend that you avoid these sites. A lot of survey sites do not cater for teenagers and are more geared towards middle age house owners with children and a mortgage. Even then the pay from survey sites is generally very poor. Not something that I would recommend trying.
Our Top Recommendation
Our top recommendation for making money online
fits a whole range of age groups and circumstances and involves building and monetizing your very own blog. Blogging has become very popular over recent years and is the ideal earning opportunity for individuals that have the right circumstances to be able to create an online business based on just about anything.
There are many benefits to creating your own online business, especially as a teenager. If you have an interest, a passion or simply a hobby that you enjoy, then you can make a business from it by simply talking about what you love doing. By creating a blog and talking about what you enjoy doing the most, you reach out to an audience of like-minded individuals that are interested in what you have to say. It is that same audience that will allow you to get paid by displaying related products or advertising within your blog.
Starting an online blog couldn’t be easier and it can be done completely free of charge. If you think that this might be something that you may be interested in then check out our link at the bottom of this page.
What You Should Consider
There are several things that you should be aware of when starting any online business. First of all you should consider whether or not you have the time to dedicate to starting an online business. To start your own blog, although you can start at zero cost you will still need to put in some time and effort to get good results. I recommend that you should consider spending around an hour per day at least to get good results. If you are at college or university, this might fit perfectly with your spare time as blogging can be done anywhere with an internet connection.
You should also be aware that by blogging online and making money from doing so, you are of course responsible for paying your own taxes on any earnings that you make.
Expanding Your Idea
within our top recommended methods of making money online for teenagers is Blogging, Affiliate Marketing and YouTube. In fact these three methods can all be combined into one system or used separately. If you are not one for getting in front of the camera then you may want to consider blogging or affiliate marketing. If you don’t like writing, then perhaps blogging isn’t for you. Either way, if you are interested in starting any kind of internet based business then you should definitely take a look at the free training that we can offer you. Just click the orange button below to get started.
The above information is given on our own personal experience and is by no means a definitive list of everything available. This is simply our recommendations. If these methods are not for you and you decide to search further online, please be careful and do not invest any money into systems that sound too good to be true or that don’t tell you exactly how the system will work. If you are in any doubt, you can contact myself by adding a comment at the bottom of this page or via our contact page on this site.
Want To Know More About Internet Marketing?
Please leave your comments and question below!
– I will get right back to you ASAP.
This is is a syndicated post. Read the original at makemoneyonline.zone
A quick note about the reviews on this site: I am an affiliate for every product I review. The vendors of these products give me them without charge in order for me to test them. However all my reviews are done as honestly as possible and I make no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sales price should you decide to purchase that product.