A quick note about the reviews on this site: I am an affiliate for every product I review. The vendors of these products give me them without charge in order for me to test them. However all my reviews are done as honestly as possible and I make no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sales price should you decide to purchase that product.
Social Network, Marketing Platform, or Search Engine?
The Marketing Platform
The Search Engine
Are Followers Relevant?
7 Pinterest Strategies That Will Boost Your Blog’s Growth
1. Know Your Audience
2. Understand Pinterest SEO
3. Ugly Pins, Ugly Results
4. Get People to Recognize Your Brand
- Be consistent. If you use a tool like Canva then you should be able to create a pin template. This ensures that your pins are consistent. You don’t need to use the same background images, but try to keep font and colors consistent.
- Sign them. You can’t sign a pin! In this case, what I mean is that you should leave the URL of your site at the bottom of your pin. That way even if someone decides not to click on the pin your URL makes a little impression on them.
5. Group Boards, Group Love
6. Pin Often and Consistently
7. Do Schedule and Manual Pinning
More Pinterest Resources
Did you know that there are exactly 13,783 steps to building a successful blog?
- Personal Finance
- Health and Fitness
- Diet and Nutrition
- Women’s Lifestyle
- Working From Home
- Beauty and Fashion