I could fly! It was very fun. All I need to do is to think about it and I was flying. If I want to go to a place, then all that I need to do is to think about it and in a snap of a finger I was there. I could make decisions like in real life. It was like to be alive in a dream. I really enjoyed the dream. I could do whatever I want in the dream.
Alas all this was still a dream. But it felt so real while I was dreaming. Though I will like to have more of such dreams, they only occur once in a blue moon. Of course I was very curious about this kind of experience. After much research, I found that this kind of dream is termed as lucid dreaming.
Other than the enjoyment of such dreams, I have also learned that I can visualize my goal in such a way that it feels as real as my lucid dreaming. This is especially usefully for pursuing my dream of financial freedom as defined in the Rich Dad’s series by Robert Kiyosaki. Visualization helps me to tap on my subconscious mind.
Based on my understanding, an average person only use 10 percent of his brain consciously. The other 90 percent of the brain known as the subconscious mind remains untapped. This is where visualization comes into play. Apparently, words do not exist or make sense in the subconscious mind. The language of the subconscious mind is picture.
Why did I feel that the language of the subconscious mind is picture? Well, I dream in pictures when I sleep. I do not dream in words. When I meditate and my mind settles down to reach a subconscious state, I see my thoughts as pictures. My thoughts never arise as words. Thus, I conclude that the language of the subconscious mind should be picture to a certain extent. Please note that the language of the subconscious mind may consist of more than just picture.
Visualization makes use of pictures. To visualize the goal of financial freedom, I may imagine that I am already enjoying the lifestyle that I have wanted to achieve. I can travel anywhere that I want to go. I can have all kind of foods. I can buy anything without the need to worry about price and so on.
In this way, I communicate with my subconscious mind that I desire that specific goal. This will get my subconscious mind excited about my goal. My untapped mind will start to think of creative ways to reach that goal. This is how I can tap into my subconscious mind to create developing. Passive income is the key to financial wealth based on my understanding of the Rich Dad’s series by Robert Kiyosaki.
Other than using visualization, I feel that another way to tap into the unconscious mind is by meditation. This is based on my personal meditation experience. Meditation is a way of training the mind. One aspect of the training is making my awareness to be strong and sharp. When I have strong and sharp awareness, I become aware of my thoughts arising from the subconscious mind. Once I am aware of these thoughts, I can choose to alter these thoughts if I choose to.
For example, if I have a limiting belief arising subconsciously, then I will become aware of such a belief. I will then have a choice to replace such a belief. This is because a strong awareness allows me to direct my thoughts consciously in the untapped region of my brain.
These are the two techniques that I have found useful to work with my untapped mind. There are definitely other techniques available such as hypnotizing and listening to sublingual message. Personally, I do not prefer not to use these techniques because I am really not sure what is being programmed into my untapped mind.
For example, a tape of sublingual message that claims to instill successful ideas and concepts into the subconscious mind can instilled some other message as well. Thus, I am never comfortable using technique that I do not know of the content.
Please note that I am just simply sharing the techniques that I find useful. I am not encouraging you to use these techniques. They may or may not be useful to you. Try it out at your own risk. My purpose is to share with you that there are possible techniques to unleash your potential power from the untapped 90 percent of your brain.
* DISCLAIMER *
The author, publisher and distributors particularly disclaim any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.